Job Type: Full Time
Details: A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer to join our New York office. You will play a key role in developing our front-end web application & working cross-functionally with UI/UX & backend team in fast-paced environment.
About DXFactor: We’re an outcome-obsessed digital transformation (DX) team. We navigate companies through the ever-evolving data and tech landscape maze and help them solve the most challenging business problems around people, processes, customer experiences, and operational efficiencies. We’re passionate about delivering meaningful outcomes with real business value through human-centric technology solutions.
We are building a cool team of trailblazers. Join us!!!!
- Develop, enhance, evolve, and maintain our frontend web application utilizing best practices for UI architecture, framework utilization, and code reuse
- Work cross functionally with UI/UX and backend teams to deliver software that meets architectural and operation requirements and perform to expectations
- Proactive communication with QA team in the effective testing of code
- Serve as a mentor to junior engineers
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience with frontend technologies: React, Vue, Typescript, Node.js, Express, and any other supporting frameworks
- Working knowledge of version control GIT, CI/CD process
- Solid software design knowledge and ability to write performant, clean and well-tested code
- Demonstrated success by building highly scalable and responsive web applications
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency exchange, fintech and blockchain technology is a plus, but not required
- AWS and familiarity with IOS/Android frontend development are highly desirable, but not required
- Professional demeanour and communication skills with the ability to work in a rapidly growing, pressurized environment
- Dedicated team player
- Knowledge of or fluent in Mandarin a plus