As a Sr. Data Scientist, you’ll be part of a team that’s leading the next wave of disruption at a whole new scale, using the latest in distributed computing technologies and operating across.
Massive data sets to unlock the big opportunities that help everyday people save money, time and difficulty in their financial lives.
On any given day you’ll be:
- Evaluating the landscape of tools to understand what will unlock new capabilities and performance and what is just a distraction
- Leading multiple teams and initiatives involving exploration and analysis of data across a variety of data platforms
- Motivating and mentoring a team of data scientists to grow their skills and careers
- Leveraging extensive, deep technical knowledge and team leadership skills to drive the development of data science solutions and implement data-driven recommendations and outcomes
- Building relationships across the external data science community to continue shaping the data science brand and attracting top-tier talent
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Technical: You have hands-on experience developing data science solutions, from concept to production, and selecting the right tool for the job at hand. You understand modern cloud computing. You have experience prototyping and implementing data science solutions in an enterprise. You know Python, Scala
- Communicator: You can communicate complex ideas clearly. Your team knows their priorities and you manage expectations with your broader cross-functional stakeholder network ad Leadership team
- Innovative. You continually research and evaluate emerging technologies. You stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms and models
- Business-Minded. You can analyze customer needs and drive towards impactful business outcomes
- Leader. You challenge conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and you work with stakeholders to identify and improve the status quo
Requires: Master’s of Electrical Engineering, CS or related and 3 years experience in: cloud technologies, architecting machine learning systems; coding with open source programming languages such as Python, R or Scala; and Power BI. Also required: 2 years experience building chatbots and 1 yr. experience with Smart City and data from IOT sensors.