Job Type: Full Time
As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Handle complete accounting, reconciliation & analytics of assigned Opex/Balance Sheet area
- Assisting accounting teams in various accounting operations
- Handling Month close activities eg., Opex accounting and ensuring completeness
- Involve in various balance sheet reconciliation activities
- Should have strong financial reporting & analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of Zoho & Quickbooks are added advantages
- Must know excel and PowerPoint