At DXFactor we work with a leading technology-driven team of software and video enthusiasts who love what they do and never stop pushing to achieve that next big breakthrough. We take pride in working with industry leaders and building high-quality software to support the customer’s Video on Demand needs. We are working to build the next generation subscription-based Digital Media distribution platform and are looking for people excited to help us. Are you excited about helping us grow? Keep Reading!
We have some great talent, but we are looking for an RoR Engineer with advanced RoR skills. Your knowledge of design patterns is notable, and you have a bunch of great experience building backend APIs. Your code is solid and always refined for performance and load. But Wait! That’s not all! We’re working on our next-generation platform, and you’ll be a key contributor in this highly visible effort. You might even add some new tools to your skillset.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in Web/ Product Development
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in RoR (Ruby on Rails)
- Supporting our current platform across all OTT and mobile devices – think AppleTV, Roku and others
- Making sure we’re mindful of quality in all we do
- Working directly with customers when we are navigating new APIs
- Enthusiastically sharing your knowledge across the team and throughout the organization to help everyone level up
- Serving as a responsible steward of our products in and around the community
- Pitching in wherever you can – we’re a small team who gets a lot of stuff done!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related education/experience
- At least 3- 5 years of Ruby experience building apps for the enterprise
- Experience with databases – we use PostgresSQL and MongoDB
- Advanced knowledge of programming fundamentals such as object-oriented programming, functional programming, TDD, DRY, refactoring
- Resourceful and self-directed – you are a grown-up – nuf’ said
- A gift for transferring your knowledge to others so we all grow
- The ability to deliver high quality and effective solutions while balancing deadlines