- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company and its affiliates
- Advising executives of all the portfolio companies on a variety of legal issues
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Providing training to employees on legal topics such as intellectual property
- Advising on contact status, unique legal issues that could impact the company (both US and India)
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and legal liabilities associated with different deals
Required: JD + admission to practice in US jurisdiction plus 1 year exp. in IP and contract review and 6 months of Indian corporate law practice exp.