At DXFactor we work with a leading technology-driven team of software and video enthusiasts who love what they do and never stop pushing to achieve that next big breakthrough. We take pride in working with industry leaders and building high-quality software to support the customer’s Video on Demand needs. We are working to build the next generation subscription-based Digital Media distribution platform and are looking for people excited to help us. Are you excited about helping us grow? Keep Reading!
- Developing and designing our next-generation platform architecture ensuring the responsiveness of applications – think AppleTV, Roku and others
- Whiteboarding with the team on technology trade-offs and product roadmap decisions
- Enthusiastically sharing your knowledge across the team and throughout the organization to help everyone level up
- Serving as a responsible steward of our products in and around the community
- Pitching in wherever you can – we’re a small team who gets a lot of stuff done!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Design or related education/experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS, SaaS and Node.js
- Experience designing and implementing web application dashboards with complex data visualizations
- A constant desire to build a modern application with an eye on quality, performance, and supportability
- Resourceful and self-directed – you are a grown-up – nuf’ said
- A gift for transferring your knowledge to others so we all grow
- The ability to deliver high quality and effective solutions while balancing deadlines